Sunday, February 27, 2011

Almost Eagle Time

 Love the talon shadow on the right wing.
For my studio and speedlite/CLS crowd, light source hard or soft? And how do you know?

I was going through some older images this evening and that is when it hit me.  Eagle time is almost here.  I know it is still technically winter but Spring is right around the corner (although I would not guess it from the nippy -45 wind chill outside.)  With Spring on the way wildflowers and eagles cannot be far behind.  Time to break out and tune up the macros and super telephotos.



I am fortunate to photograph just about everything and I really get into it all, regardless of subject.  With that said, there is just something special about eagles. 

Hope you can join me to shoot some of Spring's offerings.

Fiat Lux!

No comments:

Post a Comment