Saturday, January 16, 2010

Meanwhile..Back in Sunny California...



California Photo Festival is now official!
You can find out about our instructors and the festival at the website here:

Rick Sammon is our Keynote Speaker and we currently have 11 instructors from the top of the industry to come be a part of our first annual festival!
Planning is still going on for particular schedules and venues so check the site after February for any updates and often after that as we include Tim Grey and a few others up my sleeve!
This should be a great event!

We will be accepting volunteers application soon.
Information on that is going to be posted on our site later in February as well as the volunteer application.

I'm getting excited as I work on this hourly!
I have a lot in store for you as this has been a dream of mine
since I started going to Photoshop World years ago!

Stay tuned for more!

Victoria

1 comment: