Friday, May 22, 2009

Spokane HDR Course

Spokane, WA at Sunset. 12 shot HDR, Stitched Pano


Just returned to the hotel after a 3.5 hour session teaching high dynamic range (HDR.) Great crowd from around the northwest gathered in Spokane to learn about HDR and Lightroom. We are also doing some tours around the Palouse on Sunday to practice.


The attached shot is a 12 shot HDR panorama. I kind of broke the rules on this one as I shot the every exposure hand held. There are four panorama components and each component had three different exposures blended together. I normally blend my different exposures together first and then create the panorama from the tone mapped files.


The only rub is working on my laptop with no accurate color nor tonal management. Will fix any issues when I get back to my monitors at the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment